New Homes for Rent Starting at $1,850/mo
Moss Pointe is a dedicated rental community featuring stunning hillside views, easy access to I-575 and Hickory Log Creek, and a peaceful setting that only homes in Canton, GA can offer. Moss Pointe is a fantastic community for empty nesters, families, pets and everyone who wants to enjoy nature from the comfort of a brand new house. Enjoy the lifestyle of the northern Atlanta suburbs at a more affordable price – discover new homes for rent in Canton, GA and come to Moss Pointe!
Call 470-202-9880 to learn more or click one of the buttons below:
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Chrome faucets throughout
- Hardwood-style LVP flooring
- Ceiling fans in master bedroom, family room
- Tilt sash windows w/ 2″ faux blinds
- Smart locks & local security system
- Large yards w/ Bermuda grass
- Brick/stone accents and shutters
- 2-car garage w/ carriage-gate style garage doors
- Shake siding and vinyl soffits
- CertainTeed 30-year architectural roofing
- 10-Year Structural Warranty
- 2-Year Warranty HVAC, Water Heater, Electrical, Windows & Appliances
- 1-Year Warranty Garage Doors
- 1-Year Termite Letter
Points of Interest Nearby:
- Hickory Log Creek Boat Ramp
- Cherokee County Airport
- Callahan Golf Links public course
- Chattahoochee Technical College – Canton Campus
- Downtown Canton is only 6 miles away!
Shopping & Restaurants Nearby:
- Publix Supermarket
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Home Depot
- AMC Movie Theater
- Keithsburg Cafe
- Cracker Barrel, Bojangles and more!
New Construction Homes for Rent in Canton GA!
Moss Pointe offers a variety of beautiful new homes for rent in Canton GA, constructed with high-quality materials and modern styles. All homes are 4-bedrooms, with stainless steel appliances and hardwood-style flooring. Find your preferred home plan today!
Moss Pointe Community Layout
Moss Pointe community is tucked into the beautiful hillsides of Canton, Georgia, just down the road from the northern tip of peaceful Hickory Log Creek Reservoir. Enter from Fate Conn Road and discover two beautiful winding lanes with 49 new construction homes, two charming cul-de-sacs, a detention pond, and plenty of untouched forest. All this at an affordable rental rate! Our community site map below provides a convenient overview of our new homes for rent in Moss Pointe:
Dogs, cats and other animals are welcome at ResiBuilt homes! Some restrictions do apply.
- William G. Hasty- Sr. Elementary School
- Teasley Middle School
- Cherokee High School