New Homes for Rent Starting at $1,825/mo
Magnolia Trace is a dedicated rental community tucked into the forest-blanketed suburb of Holly Springs, GA, with easy access to I-575 and a charming downtown center. Magnolia Trace is a beautiful and tranquil community, perfect for empty nesters, families, pets and everyone who wants to enjoy nature from the comfort of a brand new house. Embrace the lifestyle of the northern Atlanta suburbs at a more affordable price – discover new homes for rent in Holly Springs, GA and come to Magnolia Trace!
Call 470-202-9880 to learn more or click one of the buttons below:
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Chrome faucets throughout
- Hardwood-style LVP flooring
- Ceiling fans in master bedroom, family room
- Tilt sash windows w/ 2″ faux blinds
- Smart locks & local security system
- Large yards w/ Bermuda grass
- Brick/stone accents and shutters
- 2-car garage w/ carriage-gate style garage doors
- Shake siding and vinyl soffits
- CertainTeed 30-year architectural roofing
- No maintenance! We are here if there is a problem
- Landscape maintenance included in monthly payments
- Security – each community has security features such as license plate readers and cameras
- Flexibility – leasing provides life flexibility that owning just can’t match
Points of Interest Nearby:
- Old Rope Mill Park
- Holly Springs Train Station Museum
- The Golf Club at Bradshaw Farm (Public Course)
- Downtown Woodstock is only 6 miles away!
Shopping & Restaurants Nearby:
- Publix Supermarket
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Home Depot
- The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta
- Alma Coffee Roastery & Cafe
- Pizza Hut, Starbucks, and so much more!
New Construction Homes for Rent in Holly Springs, GA!
Magnolia Trace offers a variety of beautiful new homes for rent in Holly Springs GA, constructed with high-quality materials and modern styles. All homes are 4-bedrooms, with stainless steel appliances and hardwood-style flooring. Find your preferred home plan today!
Magnolia Trace Community Layout
Magnolia Trace community is tucked into the beautiful forests of Holly Springs, Georgia, just down the road from its quaint and charming downtown center. Turn into the community from Old Magnolia Way and discover dozens of new construction homes, delightful streets with cul-de-sacs, all surrounded by dense green forests. Homes can be had at an affordable rental rate! Our community site map below provides a convenient overview of our new homes for rent in Magnolia Trace:
Dogs, cats and other animals are welcome at ResiBuilt homes! Some restrictions do apply.
- Holly Springs Elementary School
- Rusk Middle School
- Sequoyah High School